Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imad Katib
Dr. Imad Katib, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Katib is affiliated with ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee. Dr. Katib has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Imad Katib has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Imad Katib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.
Dr. Kelly Cooke
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Waukesha, WI 0 mi17
Dr. Matthew Weinberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi13
Dr. Lisa Schmitz
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Waukesha, WI 0 mi11