A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Imad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imad H. Khan practice?
Dr. Imad Khan practices Pediatrics near Franklin, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Franklin Pediatricians.