A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Haque Khan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Imad H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Imad Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imad Khan practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MA and Milford, MA.
See Rochester Pediatricians.