Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.0512820512821 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  an embarrassment  |  show details
by parent of ill-treated patient on Aug 30th, 2014

Dr. Khreim did not spend more than a few minutes per appointment with my daughter. He failed to inquire about serious side effects that she was experiencing with the medicines he prescribed. He never failed to collect money. I am embarrassed that we permitted this sham.

|  Dr Khreim's patient  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

I have been seeing doctor Khreim for over 2 years now and my condition has greatly improved and truly a non issue with the medication he has prescribed. He is a patient, kind and caring individual and I am thankful that I found him. He has a wonderful team, you never wait longer than 10-15 minutes for an appointment and the location and ample parking are a plus.

by Ashley on Aug 8th, 2013

Dr. Khreim is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He is genuinely interested in the well-being of his patients and seeing them improve. I've seen him for three and a half years, ever since I got out of the psych ward for a psychotic break from depression when I was 20; and he patiently tried medications with me until we found the right combination. I'm now doing wonderfully, and couldn't have done it without him! He is very knowledgeable and insightful about the conditions he treats and always has words of encouragement to offer. He's an inspiration, and as someone who's going into a psych related field, I hope I can help others as he does. Can't say enough good things about him or his staff!

|  Bad Psychiatrist, don't go to him.  |  show details
by Kim on Jul 17th, 2013

He forces me to take medications that make me feel like CRAP, horrible psychiatrist. DON'T GO TO HIM

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

Dr. Khraiem is a great doc, very even-keeled and attentive. I went to him when I started suffering from depression and anxiety and couldn't control it myself or with help of talk therapy... Within one week of seeing him, I was a radically happier person. Smartest thing I ever did. He will adjust your meds, if you are feeling lethargic, etc, you just have to talk about it with him. I am on a low dose and thrilled that I haven't had to "up" it because the combination of meds is just right. I am surprised at the review which says he "pushes pills"... well, he's a medical psychiatrist., he's supposed to prescribe drugs for you. If you also need psychotherapy, you can do that with the appropriate professional in conjunction with him.

|  Excellent Doc  |  show details
by LizzieMac on Apr 20th, 2013

I went to see him 8 months ago with my son who suffers from Bipolar 1. He has been so helpful with carefully adjusting medicines and always takes time to answer questions. The last visit my son forgot to ask him a very important question. He went right back up and Dr Kreim saw him and answered his question right away. Not many docs have the time or the interest in doing that!

|  walking zombie  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2013

I was 18 years old when I went to Dr. Imad Khreim for treatment of anxiety and depression. All this man does is push pills. He had me on celexa and clonazapan and then gave me aderall to stay awake. in one month i lost 16 pounds and became suicidal. then because i was not making progress he wanted to put me on a mood stabilizer. I left his care and no longer take any of those medications.

|  Case Manager  |  show details
by Khedeja Al-Iman on Feb 28th, 2013

Dr Khreim demonstrates a geniuine compassion towards people of all cultures and backgrounds. He strives to give everyone equal care. I have observed through the years that he continues to go above and beyond the norm to resolve his clients issues. On behalf of hundreds of people we appreciate your devotion to your clients care.

Jan 26th, 2013

I love Dr Khreim's gentle manner. He seems sincerely concerned for my well-being. The staff and enviornment are very calming. While I have had to wait beyond my appointment time in 2 visits, I see this as a sign that Dr Khreim takes the time necessary with each of his patients.

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Khreim is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. With his help, my elderly mother's attitude, energy level and memory have improved. He genuinely cares about his patients and their welfare. I highly recommend Dr. Khreim.

|  I am very happy.  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Hes a very good doctor, and would definately recommend him.

|  Accessibility  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

There is no way of reaching this doctor. There are no timely call backs to message left on answering machine. He is out of town for weeks at a time with no alternate coverage. The Hippocratic "do no harm" does not seem to apply to him!

|  at my wit's end!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I called for a refill while Dr. Kreim was on Vacation. My fault that I let it run out. His staff said the on call doctor would contact me. It's now 3 days later, no doctor has called. I have left numerous messages including their emergency line. Nothing. Always a message service or voice mail. Good doctor, but this is ridiculous! I Will be going elsewhere because of the staffing and emergency back-up is non-existent!

Jun 20th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Khreim's for at least 5 years and I think he is excellent. It is not difficult to get in contact with his office and our appointments never feel rushed. I definitely recommend him.

|  Business manager  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I am 40 yrs old, I have suffered with bipolar disorder ect. My entire life. I have sceene at least 25 psychiatrists over time. In my humble opinion Dr Khriem is by far the best I have been involved with. He genially cares for his patients. The very best thing is the medications he has fine tuned a protocol for my indavidual specific needs. Because of Dr Khriem I feel the best I have ever felt in my entire life. It is as if a door has opened for me to walk through and enjoy life to the fullest. Thankyou Dr Khriem DGC

|  My Experience with Dr. Khreim  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

First of all, Ive seen many psychiatrist and therapist in my time. I have to say, I spent one hour answering questions for Dr. Khreim. He sent me away with a prescription which I was skeptible about, but followed his instructions anyway. Honestly my life has changed. I'm me again! Some people may say its luck or coincidence. I truly believe It's because Dr. Khreim is a smart man who pays attention and "Hit the nail on the head with me!" I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!

|  RN  |  show details
May 27th, 2012

This man is a caring person. He treats people in a courteous and professional manner. He takes the time you need and he listens to his pts. He does not tolerate injustice. His office staff are efficient and caring, always with a smile. They take the time to answer questions and they do it with a smile. I consider myself fortunate to have found him. I recommend him highly. You won't regret if you go see him.

|  Excellent, caring doctor  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Khreim to anyone. He took the time that was needed to solve my problem and is truly a nice, caring doctor.

|  Dr. that cares  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I was having a mental melt down. I called Dr. Khreim after his hours. He answered the the phone . Talk to me like he knew me forever . He told me that he would put medacation.,in a certan place for me that night ,because he could not be there. .Just the tought that he would have waited for me is mind bogaling. He has taking me off meds I should not have been on,and given me meds I should be on. He has turnerned me 360 in the right dirrection. I love the man in his careing ways, and knowledge and as a human. I would recommend him. He know how to get you out of trouble.

Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Khreim is very thorough and compassionate. I have had only good experiences with him since I began to see him about a year ago. He has helped me immensely control my depression and anxiety.

|  Anxiety Specialist Saved my life  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I was treated by my Primary Dr for Anxiety for years and it never really worked, it actually got worse. I got off meds to tried to treat my high anxiety naturally. I got so bad I didn't leave my house for months at a time. I got recomended to him and after one visit he knew exactly what I was going through and had a plan in minutes. three weeks later I was better than I ever was. Now anxiety free. Best Anxiety specialist around I've been to alot of them and im so thankful to Dr Kreim. i would leave my email for ppl to contact me to hear how good he really is but my email is my first and last name haha.... if your looking for help with anxiety Dr Kreim is number one!

|  Poor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

His staff are completely clue less. Dr Khreim takes way too long to refill prescriptions and is NOT available enough! He has canceled appointments on me constantly, and makes his patients wait a lifetime in the waiting room.

Mar 31st, 2011

I have been a patient for approximately 5 years now and he is the best dr I have yet seen and treated my condition correctly. For many years I had been on the wrong medications. I am very fortunate to have found him!

Feb 18th, 2011