A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Nassif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Nassif, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Nassif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad I Nassif MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Imad I. Nassif practice?
- Dr. Imad Nassif has 5 office locations.
Dr. Imad Nassif practices Gastroenterology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Gastroenterologists.