Dr. Imad Nassif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imad Nassif?

Waited for 55 minutes to never see the doctor.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Very disappointed with this provider. Took well over a month to schedule an appointment to only get to the office 15 minutes early and wait 55 minutes past appointment time and never see the doctor. Staff is terrible for not letting any of the people waiting even know they are behind schedule and basically suck.

Colonoscopy review

Posted on September 20th, 2014

I had a colonoscopy done by Dr. Nassif. He was very knowledgeable and did in my eyes a wonderful job. To reassure those that he does do the procedure and looks for all issues in the colon I did mine with no drugs what so ever. I got to see everything on the screen and he explained it as we went through it. It took a total of ten minutes from the time I went into the procedure room to the time we left. He did a great job and I will have him do it again. I had no pain and some bloating during the procedure is all there was. This tells me he knows what he is doing during the procedure. He had the scope fully inserted very quickly like a pro and started pulling back looking for issues that might be in the colon. He did a wonderful job explaining the entire procedure. If more people would have the colonoscopy with little to no drugs maybe they would know what really goes on during the procedure. I did it and it was a good experience for me and I would have him do it again.

Unhappy

Posted on August 4th, 2014

My colonoscopy with Dr. Nassif is one of the few times in more than fifty years that I came away truly unhappy with the health care I received. I have absolutely no confidence in him and would not use him again if he was the only gastroenterologist left on the planet.

Fantastic Doctor, Caring!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Doctor Nassif has some of the best bedside manners, truly cares about his patients, extremely knowledgable about the conditions of the digestive system and possible repairs! Dr. Nassif relates to his patients and their family as if he is part of the suffering family. He has that kind of person to care for everyone.

uses midazolem - watch out!

Posted on July 8th, 2012

This doctor used Midazolem without full disclosure of what it could do to me. I resent the amnesia, anger, anxiety, decreased mental function,etc. that I experienced over a week after the colonoscopy - I am pretty sure that an adverse reaction to this drug is also what prompted an expensive second visit to the ER from a bigeminy episode that I feel was a direct result of his using this drug. He may be competent, but he will not treat you right as a human being.

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Dr Nassif made sure I had all of my questions answered regarding my husband's care. We will continue care with him for years to come

Posted on July 31st, 2017