A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Obeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Obeid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Obeid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeid graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Obeid has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Obeid MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imad Obeid practice?
- Dr. Imad Obeid has 7 office locations.
Dr. Imad Obeid practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Pulmonologists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors.