A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Obeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Obeid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obeid
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obeid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Obeid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeid graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Obeid has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Makram Obeid MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imad M. Obeid practice?
- Dr. Imad Obeid has 1 office location.
Dr. Imad Obeid practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Pulmonologists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors.