Dr. Imad Rashid DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

September 9th, 2013
I am new to the community. I had been with my previous family doctor for 14 years. I have a chronic back condition and have been treating chronic pain for about 5 years. Because I had such a great relationship with my last doctor, I was searching for someone who I could discuss my health with, partner with regarding my treatment. I wanted to be treated like an adult and participate in my health care. To be fair, I should have heeded the other reviews I read before seeing this doctor...but after reading them I couldn't imagine a health care professional being so bad. I was wrong. This doctor is very detached, very cold in his bedside manner. The office is paperless, which means all notes are kept on a computer and he's making those entries as we visit in the office. I don't mind this, BUT this doctor was more into his computer than he was me or my visit. Once he had my "list" of conditions, he proceeded to lecture me about how I should manage my pain, made it EXCEEDINGLY clear that there would be NO prescription pain meds issued to me, (even though I never asked for them), was NOT interested in obtaining any of my previous treatment records from the doctor I'd been seeing for 14 years. He schedules 4 "routine" tests..mammogram, PAP smear, blood tests and other lab work, even though I had already had those performed within the last 3 months in my previous state. I did none of those tests, refused to return to his office and am STILL searching for a doctor I can talk to. I would recommend to anyone reading this review to bypass this doctor. He talks about your duty to partner in your health care, but refuses to accept his part of the contract by being available, approachable and being unable to hold a conversation with you.

September 6th, 2013
I saw Dr, Rashid and he told me to deal with the pain and go back to work or quit my job and be on permanent disabilities. I told him i want to back to where I was before I got hurt, I did not like taking pain meds. he did not offer anything alternatives. He did not want to order a MRI because he said it would not show anything. I had to basically demand an MRI. He had bad patient care. I do not want to return to him but i have no choice.

August 12th, 2013
Being Proactive
Dr. Rashid had no clue who I was and took no time to read my chart before seeing me. Whene couldnt find the follow-up paperwork from other Dr's I was seeing, he asked me for the info. When I couldn't give him the info he needed He YELLED at ME for not being proactive in my care, . Save the grief, I wish I would have read reviews before I was seen by him. He doesn't care. I saw Dr. Rashid in the rocklin US Healthworks office and his staff are nice, and the other Dr's in the building are decent and have been accommodating whenever Rashid is unavailable for 3-4 weeks between office visits. Dr. Rashid will not even care when you have a violent bad reaction to medicines he will put you on. Dr. Rashid does not care about his patients

April 13th, 2013
HORRIBLE!
Please! save yourself the time and go somewhere else. he wont even take the time to listen to what you have to say, if his way of fixing you isnt the best in your oppinion then he wont consider any alternative and wont see you ever again, he told me to quit my job, yelled at my previous dr. (who was amazing by the way) yelled at my uncle...? compaired me to a drug addict who came in the previous week. told me i looked anorexic, he straight up told me he didnt trust me my old dr., or my uncle who came in with me at the time (mostly because i had a suspision that this visit would be fishy) he or his medical group doesnt even have a web page, but yet they have a facebook page?...please, head my advise and broaden your search for a family med./pain mngmt. dr.

August 19th, 2011
use only if you like prescriptions
I would not recommend Dr. Rashid. He is more concerned with helping the insurance company than helping the patient. He is definately not on your side. He does not want to help you solve your problem, he wants to give you 8 different pain prescriptions to help you cope with the problem. I prefer Drs.that want to help you fix the problem, not drug you up. He works at 4 different locations and will not see you at another location no matter how much pain yu are in. I had to wait 3 weeks to see him, and I was in so much pain I could hardly walk. The office staff(Brad) at his northgate facility is terrible. Won't return phone calls for days. Anything you ask the staff for is a terrible inconvenience to them. The faocilility is run down, the door knob on the mens restroom has been broken for months, you have to use atowel to open and close it.