A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Rasool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Rasool is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Rasool, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasool graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasool accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans