Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imad Saedeldine
Dr. Imad Saedeldine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ, with another office in Paterson, NJ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saedeldine is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph`s Wayne Hospital and Barnert Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Imad Saedeldine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Imad Saedeldine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Aiman Hamdan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Paterson, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Mojdeh Haghverdi
Paterson, NJ 0.08 mi26