Dr. Imad Saedeldine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 6th, 2016
Urgent care non existent
Doctor never showed up in the office because it's the first day of Ramadan . How is it an excuse I'm not sure .. I'm Muslim myself .. Now I have to go to ER because nobody in his office knows if he shows up tomorrow or when .. What a shame ! They won't even make an appointment because they are not sure what time he would show up ..

June 24th, 2014
Never Going There Again
65 mins waiting for a prescription just to write my name and the words sperm analysis and STILL NEVER GOT ONE. this doctor is by far the worst i have ever been too. I would call weeks in advance to scheduled and appointment only to be told to come in as a walk in.. and WAIT 2 HOURS. 4 girls in the office all busy gossiping and watching t.v. I will do my best to tell everyone not to go there.

February 17th, 2014
Friendly and Courteous
Dr. Imad has been my doctor for a long time and he always takes the time for urgent appointments and questions over the phone. He is an excellent primary doctor with friendly and casual demeanor.

February 4th, 2011
Very good 5 Star Musim doctor.
This is a very good doctor. I have been going to this doctor for about 3 now and I always feel welcome and cared for. This doctor is Muslim, so if you want to speak Arabic with him, its no problem. The nurses and Secretary there are very kind to you and try to get you treated as soon as possible. Very good doctor. I recommend him, especially if you are a Muslim and want a doctor who will talk to you and understand you.