Dr. Imad Shbeeb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2016
Does not Consider Urgency. Doesn't Care.
A Tumor in Intestine is not a serious thing to this doctor and I use the term loosely. Don't waste your time and go to someone else. I read the same comment about this doctor and that person was right. Shameful.

May 21st, 2015
I want to the ER with amfullmstomach blockage...had no clue that Imhad colon cancer. This wonderful Doctor saved my life. Came out of first surgery with a temporary ileostomy. A year to the date, Had 2nd surgery 3 weeks ago to reverse it. Today was final exam and had staples removed. Dr. Shbeeb had the most calming bedside manner, kept me informed thru all the process. A brilliant and great doctor. I'm alive and back to normal because of him,

October 11th, 2013
Construction Manager
Excellent Doctor,polite,Nice Professional,I Recommend this doctor.

April 28th, 2013
The best Doctor Ever
Thanks to Dr. Shbeeb I'm alive and colon cancer and hemorroids free. He was my surgeon, and used to visit me at my hospital bed very early each morning including weekends. Any time I had a concern or a symptom related with my stoma, Dr. Shbeeb and his staff always had a solution for me and I was seen the same day or early the next day to be check and make sure everything was ok. Depending on the situation, he used to send me to the ER and order a serie of lab tests, CT scan, or x-rays to be reviwed by him, then he called me to talk about the results. Dr. shbeeb is very professional, Smart, and respectful.

April 4th, 2013
Great Dr!!!!!
Dr. Shbeeb is very caring , gentle and nice...

February 6th, 2013
I had a very good experience with Dr. Shbeeb. He not only squeezed me in immediately, but performed my procedure that day. He was kind and answered all of my questions thouroughly. I found him knowledgable and caring. I would recommend him highly. His staff is also very friendly.

January 23rd, 2013
Dr shbeeb is a very caring doctor. He comes to visit me in my hospital bed everyday for 15 days without fail. I would recommend him 100% to anyone especially to my family needing surgery, Thank you very much Dr Shbeeb.

September 17th, 2012
patient
I have seen Dr Shbeeb for a couple of years now. I remember reading on yelp about his bed side manner as not being the best. Let me tell you, that he is the most caring and kind Dr. and the review was not accurate. I am happy I did not listen to the negative comment. There is parking at the building and never a problem. The staff is good. The wait is never long.Dr.Shbeeb is top notch! You will be in the care of a very fine Doctor

March 16th, 2011
He is the best Colorectal physician I have met. Has great bedside manor. Extemely gentle and thorough. Never had any pain with tests, including the colonoscopy, and I was awake. Out patient surgery clinic he uses is also very good and convenient.You can get an appointment pretty quick. Only took me two days to see him.

October 27th, 2010
I had some hemroids and a polup removed and also had a splinctoplasty performed and I thought he was very caring and I was satisfied with my results. Later I developed a prolasped rectum and needed surgery but at the time had no insurance and he reduced my office visit and helped me by giving me a refferal to a women's clinic. I would highly reccomend him.

April 9th, 2010
Cold as Ice!
The most uncompassionate person/doctor I have ever visited. Very cold, condescending and unprofessional. Who tells their patients to "drop their pants and bend over" when this is thier first time going through an exam? Wish I could say the opposite for his staff, but they were just as bad. Nurse Karen had to tell me to get up only after I asked if he was done. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

December 19th, 2008