A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Tabbara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad A Tabbara FACP and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Imad A. Tabbara practice?
- Dr. Imad Tabbara has 1 office location.
Dr. Imad Tabbara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.