A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Tarabishy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Tarabishy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarabishy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarabishy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Tarabishy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabishy graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tarabishy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Eddeen Tarabishy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imad E. Tarabishy practice?
- Dr. Imad Tarabishy has 1 office location.
Dr. Imad Tarabishy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Surgeons.