A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Tarabishy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Tarabishy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarabishy
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Tarabishy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Tarabishy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarabishy graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tarabishy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Eddeen Tarabishy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imad E. Tarabishy practice?
- Dr. Imad Tarabishy has 1 office location.
Dr. Imad Tarabishy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Surgeons.