Learn more about Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbara
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imadeddine Abdulrahim Tabbara MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Imadeddine A. Tabbara practice?
- Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara has 1 office location.
Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Hematologists, and Charlottesville Oncologists.