Learn more about Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imadeddine Abdulrahim Tabbara MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Imadeddine A. Tabbara practice?
- Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara has 1 office location.
Dr. Imadeddine Tabbara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Hematologists, and Charlottesville Oncologists.