A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashmi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hashmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hashmi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imaduddin Syed Hashmi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imaduddin S. Hashmi practice?
- Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.