Dr. Imaduddin Hashmi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016
Mrs
Very good Medical Assistants they did all the treatment Dr was in room for 5 minutes and the M/A gave him my diagnosis but maybe thats how he wors

February 19th, 2016
I have been a patient with Dr. Hashmi for about two years. I see him at his both Brooklyn offices. I have never experienced any problems getting an appointment to see him. He has a staff that personally I find delightful. Office Manager Mrs. Hilda can be a tough firm office manager, but with the patients that are patients Come from all walks of life and are rude, disrespectful and appreciate nothing. Personally I have always received amazing treatment. Yvette , the receptionist has always gone above and beyond with me. The PA's are caring, knowledgable, detailed. Dr. Hashmi has great bedside manners. I just wish he would put his foot down on behalf of his staff when it comes to patients treating the staff.

January 30th, 2015
The best family doctor in the city, hands down

July 21st, 2013
Mr.
Dr. Hashmi has been my personal doctor since 1995. I first met him at the HIP center on Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn as my PCP. He is a first rate doctor par excellence and second to none. When he left HIP, I followed him thru all of his offices. He's one of the finest doctors I have ever known. He communicates well and has a one on one interaction with his patients. He is a very kind and understanding man.

September 21st, 2011
Dr Hasmi is a great doctor..
He really is a great doctor I drive all the way from central NJ just to see him every month. He was a random pick and I never needed to see another dr again. Wait in the office is generally a bit long, but its Brookyln, so if you're going to complain about the wait then you just don't understand Brookyln. But he listens to you, he responds to you, he's always smiling and in a good mood. He is also very self assured and its just a very positive energy I pick up on in his office everytime I'm there. He also looks and speaks like a very healthy doctor. I've seen other doctors years ago in NJ before where something just seemed "off" with them or they weren't 100% there in the conversation with you. Dr Hasmi seems to know how to speak to people and is very kind & compassionate at the same time. Truley values his patients health, does not speak down to you in anyway or go off on rants you can not understand. I just have nothing but good things to say about this guy. And I consider myself a very good judge of character to boot (who doesn't lol?).

May 23rd, 2011
So Happy I found my new Dr
I know that Dr Hasmi is going to help me. I'm so happy I finally found a Dr that gets me. I've had plenty of Dr's that were very nice, but would prescribe me medications that I became addicted to. My last two Dr's (over the past five years) both said: it's ok to be on these two medications, because you're on a low dose of each. I believed them. Finally I came across a Dr that said he can get me off both meds. The first time I heard a Dr say he's gotten plenty of people off these meds. I was so happy to hear that. I couldn't believe it. Dr Hasmi is the most coolest down to earth Doctor I've ever met.

June 19th, 2017