A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imamu Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imamu Tomlinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imamu Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Tomlinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imamu O Tomlinson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imamu O. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Imamu Tomlinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imamu Tomlinson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA and Dinuba, CA.
See Selma Emergency Physicians and Selma Primary Care Doctors.