A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iman Abdalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iman Abdalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdalla
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Abdalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iman Abdalla, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdalla graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Abdalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iman Ahmad Abdalla MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Iman A. Abdalla practice?
- Dr. Iman Abdalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Iman Abdalla practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.