Dr. Iman Al-Haj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

January 28th, 2011
A great Physician
I developed severed tennis elbow and was told I needed surgery to relieve the continuous pain. I did not feel that I was offered any alternative to surgery. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Al-Haj. After detailed consultation, Dr. Al-Haj suggested a series of targeted injections in the elbow. I agreed. I am glad to say that the pain is completely gone. Thanks Dr!

December 6th, 2010
Is amazing. Before her i went ot 6 doctors who could do nothing about my weight. She was the only one who actualy showed promising results.

November 29th, 2010
Great Transplant
Dr. Al-Haj performed my hair transplant. the results after 4 months are great. I look 10 years younger!

November 6th, 2010
Thanks for making me look and feel better!
I found Dr. Al-Haj while researching bio-identical hormone replacement on the internet and I have been her patient for over a year. I get regular Hyd ...

November 5th, 2010
I feel confident and young again; thanks to Dr. Al- Haj
I had 2 fraxel treatments for my acne scars and the results were amazing. Dr. Al-Haj was professional, caring and honest. She told me that I would have good results with one treatment but she recommended 2 treatments for significant results. She was spot on; and i love my skin; for the first time in years!!!! Best decision I ever made. Thanks Dr. Al- Haj

November 4th, 2010
Greatest Surgeon ever!!!
I went in to receive Botox and fillers. Dr. Al-haj evaluated me and my consultation took about 45 mins. We were discussing my options as she did not think that I needed a filler. I do not agree that she is money hungry. She actually saved me $525 as she was not being pushy on me receiving the filler that I thought I wanted. I got the results that I was looking for with just the Botox. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Al-haj as she is a very direct person and will give you her honest opinion. Thanks a lot Dr!

October 20th, 2010
A great Physician
After I contracted a serious inflammation in the joints, I saw several surgeons that wanted to perform major surgery on my arm. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Al-Haj. Dr. Al-Haj was very proficient and very thorough. She was able to cure my symptoms and improve my condition without any surgery. I recommed Dr. Al-Haj to any patient that desires real results.

July 9th, 2010
Money hungry
She has opened her own practice and is the most money hungry "doctor" I have ever worked with in the industry. Before I had any testing done, she was trying to sell me a diet plan and designer vitamins. All of her "testing" is not covered by insurance is to be paid out of pocket. Despite the fact that when I asked my own insurance company if these blood tests would be covered, they agreed that they would be. However, because she uses out of network "specialty" clinics, you will have to cough up well over $600 for blood and nutritional testing. On top of all of that nonsense, when I found the "designer vitamins" she recommended cheaper on line than her hefty 25%+ mark up, she was extremely upset and said this defied her "protocol" and suggested I find another doctor and would not allow the pharmacy to re-fill my perscription. Even after I paid for all of my services out of pocket, she had the nerve to send me a "new patient office visit" bill 2 months later for $250! A world class surgeon would not charge that much for an office visit! When I called her directly to address the bill-she quickly coward away and tossed the blame on the outsourced billing company. When they verified that indeed the "doctor" had sent this information to them to mail out-I knew immediately she is only money hungry and has no interest in really helping people. Not once did she follow up with me after my initial visit and after a month on perscriptions and "designer vitamins" there was absolutely NO change in my condition. This is worst experience with any doctor I have ever had! Her bedside manner is terrible, she is extremely pushy and wants to dictate to you rather than working with you. She may be a "doctor" by degree, but she is a horrible business woman. When one goes into private practice, running a business and keeping clients happy is key to success. Further, her greed for money overshadows any faith in this "doctor" being of any value. I was referred to her by a well intentioned family member, but I would never ever refer her to anyone!