Dr. Iman Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iman Ali?

February 7th, 2017

Thankful for Dr. Ali

Dr. Ali definitely knows what she is doing. She's a different kind of doctor, though, so just be aware. She is very honest with you and expects you to be honest with her about any symptoms or pain you are having. She truly cares about the well being of her patients and wants them to live the fullest life possible even though we are all dealing with some serious health issues. She just works quickly and efficiently, so there's not going to be much hand-holding! I do agree that, although her office staff is very sweet, it's a bit trying at times to communicate adequately. I would also love to be able to communicate with Dr. Ali through email or website.

September 9th, 2016

Dr. Ali knows what she is doing. She is very matter-of-fact and talks quickly so be prepared to keep up. If you want someone to feel sorry for you and hold your hand, she's not the doctor for you - but if you want a doctor who will work hard to diagnose you and treat you in the best way possible, she's the one. The only frustration I have is that it's kind of hard to get questions answered over the phone and I wish her office had a website where we could email questions, etc.

June 23rd, 2016

BE CAREFUL !!!

Doctor was intelligent but 1very very bossy !! I like a doctor who listens to my complaints as well as I listen to her diagnosis ! Staffing is poor, insurance filing are very poor prepare yourself. On top of that was sent to check on Lupus said I had it, went to new doctor, I do not !!

April 12th, 2013

Excellent rheumatologist

I love Dr. Ali. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She was able to improve my arthritis and help me move without pain. I trust her and value her opinion

November 17th, 2012

Excellent rheumatologist

She knows what she is doing. Very caring

August 15th, 2012

Intelligent knowledgable dr

Dr Ali is the hardest working dr I've seen. She spends as much time as necessary with you, so if she is running behind its b/c she is giving that same high quality care to another. She will find a proper diagnosis and constantly works to achieve the best possible balance of medication or other treatments to keep you well. She is well educated, caring, intelligent and funny. Office mgr is great, office help is 50/50. If u r sick she will see you even if it means working on her lunch hour. She speaks quite quickly with an accent, of which you will become acclimated to easily. Highly recommend her, really, go... NOW, call her!

June 25th, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR

She treated me wonderfully as well as all her other patients! She is quick, intelligent, and trustworthy. Dr. Ali is the best doctor I have ever seen

October 30th, 2011

Great dr

June 15th, 2011

She is like a flea on a hot skillet

Her mind is multi-tasking a thousand miles a minute but she never misses a beat in her concern and conversation when she is with me.She might be treating five patients at the same time going from room to room keeping up weith the progress of each one. If time is crucial, she is not the doctor for someone who can't wait. But she never lets me go until she is satisfied that I know what she has done, what I'm supposed to do, and what results I should expect. She fights the insurance companies for treatments that get denied repeatedly. Then she finally gets ewhat she asked for. She ids very blunt, funny, can tell if a person is hedging on the truth about pain, and feels there is no reason to go around in pain all the time.

March 23rd, 2011

AWESOME DOCTOR AND STAFF

She is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients and also has a hard working staff. She is awesome!!!People with something bad to say have issues of there own. This doctor knows what she is doing.

March 18th, 2011

Complete Unprofessional

I can't believe she's in practice. She was rude, curt & totally unprofessional...as was her staff. I only went once. Called today to get my records to go to new Dr. & not only did they want 25.00 for my one time visit (which I never got the results from), but they couldnt find my previous 7 yr med records I gave them on my first visit. So what did they do with my prior med records that they required me to give them on first visit? After leaving me on hold for 10 min, all they said is "we dont have them" No apologies, no explanation of why they dont have my records. You would think at the very least they would let me pick up my records at no charge since they lost my previous 7 yrs worthand BTW what Rheumatologist starts doing laser skin care treatments? OMG!

January 22nd, 2011

BEST doctor ever!

she is amazing! she cares for her patients, and treats her patients like her family. she is very professoinal, and spends a lot of time with her paitents. she is worth waiting for her appointments.