Dr. Iman Kahwaji MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2013
Great!!
Dr Kahwaji is an awesome doctor. He has a great bedside manner and makes his patients feel at ease and comfortable. The rest of the staff is friendly, very helpful and knowledgeable. Each time I have been in this office, I have walked away from it knowing my son is in very capable hands. Thanks Doctor Kahwaji!!

June 7th, 2012
he is wonderful
Dr. Kahwaji was a wonderful and caring doctor who was always patient with my screaming 9 month old at the time. He operated on her for a heart condition and it was very successful! she is almost two now and feeling just fine. My husband and I were low-income and he got us paperwork to apply for CSS to help pay for any expenses that Medi-cal did not cover. I never even heard of CSS before he introduced us to the program. Goes to show he really care about his patients and their family. My pediatrician loves him and informed me that she referred my to him because he is never quick about placing your children on the "need medical procedure" list. He makes sure your child truly need it before he will tell you so. I really like that since I am scare to death of operations and would only do so as a last resort for my baby. Thanks dr. kahwaji!

August 7th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
This man truly cares about children as if they were his own. We owe him everything, and I truly believe it is his knowledge, experience, and love that is a reason why my 2 year old son is here today and healthier than ever!

April 30th, 2010
He really makes sure you understand what is going on. He truly is a great doctor. :)

July 27th, 2009
NO COMMENTS, JUST COMPLEMENTS TO YOU!
From the bottom of our hearts we would like to say THANK YOU for all the care and attencion for our baby. We are glad to have as his doctor. THANK YOU DR. KAHWAJI