A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iman Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Osman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iman Osman MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Iman Osman practice?
- Dr. Iman Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Iman Osman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.