A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iman Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Osman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iman Osman MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Iman Osman practice?
- Dr. Iman Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Iman Osman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.