A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iman Sami-Zakhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iman Sami-Zakhari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iman Sami-Zakhari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami-Zakhari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iman Riffat Sami-Zakhari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iman R. Sami-Zakhari practice?
- Dr. Iman Sami-Zakhari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iman Sami-Zakhari practices Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fairfax Pediatric Specialists and Fairfax Pediatricians.