A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iman Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iman Sharif is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iman Sharif, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iman Sharif MD, MPH, and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Iman Sharif practice?
- Dr. Iman Sharif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iman Sharif practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.