A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iman Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iman Youssef is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iman Youssef, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Youssef has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youssef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iman S. Youssef practice?
Dr. Iman Youssef practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Galloway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Galloway Neurologists, Galloway Internists, and Galloway Sleep Medicine Doctors.