A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imani Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imani Thornton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Thornton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imani Kandance Thornton MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imani K. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Imani Thornton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imani Thornton practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Anesthesiologists.