Dr. Imanta Freimanis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2012
Dr. Freimanis is an Exceptional Surgeon
I had been putting off having my gallbladder removed because I didn't want to go through the surgery and then a long recovery. Boy, was I mistaken to have put it off. I suffered with painful gallstone episodes for a full year while I dragged my feet. I received a recommendation by my family doctor to go see Dr. Freimanis and I'm so glad I went. Dr. Freimanis explained the procedure, put my mind at ease with his clearly extensive experience performing the non-invasive, laproscopic procedure. It seems trite to say that he was very nice, but he truly was an exceptionally nice person. I was so calm and confident the day of my surgery, and he did such a beautiful job, I am barely going to have a scar to show for it! I have never felt better and I want others to know that they don't have to suffer with this problem. I would highly recommend speaking with Dr. Freimanis to get his assessment and then having him perform your surgery if it is necessary. I would recommend him to my family and friends as he is truly an exceptional surgeon.

May 11th, 2015