Dr. Imanta Freimanis Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Imanta Freimanis?

Dr. Freimanis is an Exceptional Surgeon

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I had been putting off having my gallbladder removed because I didn't want to go through the surgery and then a long recovery. Boy, was I mistaken to have put it off. I suffered with painful gallstone episodes for a full year while I dragged my feet. I received a recommendation by my family doctor to go see Dr. Freimanis and I'm so glad I went. Dr. Freimanis explained the procedure, put my mind at ease with his clearly extensive experience performing the non-invasive, laproscopic procedure. It seems trite to say that he was very nice, but he truly was an exceptionally nice person. I was so calm and confident the day of my surgery, and he did such a beautiful job, I am barely going to have a scar to show for it! I have never felt better and I want others to know that they don't have to suffer with this problem. I would highly recommend speaking with Dr. Freimanis to get his assessment and then having him perform your surgery if it is necessary. I would recommend him to my family and friends as he is truly an exceptional surgeon.

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Posted on December 9th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.