A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imber Coppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imber Coppinger, Family Practitioner, Osteopath, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coppinger
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Coppinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppinger graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coppinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- Obleness Memorial Hospital OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imber Corcoran Coppinger DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imber C. Coppinger practice?
- Dr. Imber Coppinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Imber Coppinger practices Family Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.