A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imber Coppinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imber Coppinger, Family Practitioner, Osteopath, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coppinger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Coppinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppinger graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coppinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- Obleness Memorial Hospital OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imber Corcoran Coppinger DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imber C. Coppinger practice?
- Dr. Imber Coppinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imber Coppinger practices Family Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Family Physicians.