A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imdad Yusufaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imdad Yusufaly, Neurologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusufaly graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Yusufaly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imdad N Yusufaly MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Imdad N. Yusufaly practice?
- Dr. Imdad Yusufaly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imdad Yusufaly practices Neurology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Wildomar Neurologists.