Incompetence at its finest show details Incompetence at its finest
by C.C. on Jun 21st, 2013

Anyone who has to have their degrees plastered over the WHOLE office- is trying to overcompensate for something and in her case it's COMPETENCE. Never again...

Sep 3rd, 2012

I love Doctor C and Shawn. She appears highly competent. compassionate and friendly.I feel very comfortable with her office procedures; never any hassle about insurance, etc. I wish I could have her as my internist.

I love Shawn and Dr.Cabalar show details I love Shawn and Dr.Cabalar
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr.Cabalar is very benevolent and caring person as well as her husband who also helps in her practice. The staff is very accommodating,flexible and concerned. I love Dr.Cabalar's bedside manner and though her personality is that of a very quiet, passive person, she is on point when it comes to knowing her diagnosis, prognosis and just out right practicing medicine!

Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Cabalar is a wonderful doctor! I am very picky and she surpasses my expectations of a doctor by far. Her staff, Shawn and Karen are on top of everything together. I have been with Dr.Cabalar for a little over a year and never had one complaint about her, staff, or waiting time. Karen is pretty new so I don't know her yet. Shawn is a very concerned and caring person. When Shawn is not available Karen picks up where he left off. I really love these people and I hope Dr.Cabalar stays right where she is. Thank you Dr.Cabalar and staff for being so thoughtful.

Jul 24th, 2011

She is a doctor par excellence.

Sep 20th, 2010

SHE IS AN EXCELLENT AND EXCEPTIONALLY COMPETENT. SHE IS COURTEOUS, PROMPT ANDSUPER.

Excellent Rheumatologist show details Excellent Rheumatologist
by Anthony Hawkins on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Cabalar is an excellent physician. She is very warm and caring for her patients. SHe is thorough in her hhistory taking and an excellent examiner and diagnosatician. She is compationent anda good listener. She orders just the right oamount of extra tests or examinations to aid in diagnosing or treating her patients. Her office assitant is excellent. He is congenial, reliable and well organized I would and have refreed others to Dr. Cabalar. I trust her advice and recommendations.