A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imelda Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imelda Hanson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imelda Celine Guerra Hanson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Imelda C. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Imelda Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imelda Hanson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Pediatricians.