A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imelda Hanson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans