A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imelda Hanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imelda Hanson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imelda Celine Guerra Hanson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Imelda C. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Imelda Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imelda Hanson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Pediatricians.