A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imelda Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imelda Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Univ Of Texas Medical Branch
- Adventist Med Ctr -Portland, Portland, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imelda Calubaquib Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imelda C. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Imelda Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imelda Kelly practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.