Learn more about Dr. Imelda Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imelda Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imelda Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Univ Of Texas Medical Branch
- Adventist Med Ctr -Portland, Portland, Or
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imelda C. Kelly practice?
Dr. Imelda Kelly practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.