Dr. Imelda Pimentel MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2015
Beyond Disappointed!
If you want a doctor who knows how to do only twos things: 1. immunizations & 2. prescribes antibiotics, then she's your gal. She is one demential and unwilling to dig in if you have any real medical issues. She runs a "CLINIC" and has limited knowledge and willingness to treat any real medical conditions. When our family hit a medical bump, she abandon us at a time of crisis.

January 5th, 2015
Horrible doctor
looking for a new pediatrician as soon as possible. She is rude very short and quick with my daughter. my daughter at the last visit asked me if we can see a new dr that she doesn't like her and if my daughter doesn't like her then it is time to go somewhere else . She barely looks at my daughter and knows in 2 seconds what she has,,, how is this possible .

November 21st, 2013
bad doctor
She practices in the past, doesn't explain things and can't diagnose. Don't see her.

August 3rd, 2012
first and only for my boy
we always have a wait, but it goes by fast. The dr. is nice and has great suggestions. She will be the only doc for my son, she knows him and his progress.

June 24th, 2012
We've found my Pediatrician!!!
Dr. Pimental & her staff are wonderful. She spent enough time to welcome the entire family and also explain questions and concerns we had while she also took care of her other patients in between. She has been the Pediatrician we've been searching for. EXCELLENCE is the word to describe her entire OFFICE.

December 29th, 2010
Great Doctor!!!!
We love Dr. Pimentel. . All 4 of my children see her and have been for the past 4 years. It is very easy to get an appointment with her and her staff is very friendly. I have had to contact her after business hour and she called me back within 10 minutes. I feel as if she really cares about my children.

November 10th, 2008
She is the pediatrician for all 3 of my children for the past 8 years. They are able to get in to see her on the same day with no problem when sick. We have no problem contacting her after hours.