A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Punsalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imelda Punsalan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Punsalan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Punsalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punsalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imelda A. Punsalan practice?
Dr. Imelda Punsalan practices Pediatrics near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians.