Dr. Imelda A Punsalan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Punsalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Punsalan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Punsalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punsalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imelda A. Punsalan practice?
Dr. Imelda Punsalan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians, Richmond Hill Adolescent Specialists, and Richmond Hill Neurologists.