A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toledo-Neely
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toledo-Neely graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Toledo-Neely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely practice?
- Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely has 1 office location.
Dr. Imelda Toledo-Neely practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.