A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imhona Eko-Isenalumhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imhona Eko-Isenalumhe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imhona Eko-Isenalumhe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eko-Isenalumhe graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Eko-Isenalumhe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Woodhull Hospital
- Emerald - Hodgson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imhona Arnold Eko-Isenalumhe MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imhona A. Eko-Isenalumhe practice?
- Dr. Imhona Eko-Isenalumhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Imhona Eko-Isenalumhe practices Internal Medicine near Sewanee, TN.
See Sewanee Internists.