A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Immanuel Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Immanuel Asuncion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asuncion
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asuncion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Immanuel Asuncion, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Asuncion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Immanuel Atienza Asuncion MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Immanuel A. Asuncion practice?
- Dr. Immanuel Asuncion has 1 office location.
Dr. Immanuel Asuncion practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Family Physicians.