A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Immanuel Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Immanuel Asuncion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asuncion
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Asuncion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Immanuel Asuncion, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Asuncion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Immanuel Atienza Asuncion MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Immanuel A. Asuncion practice?
- Dr. Immanuel Asuncion has 1 office location.
Dr. Immanuel Asuncion practices Family Medicine near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo Primary Care Doctors.