A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Immanuel Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Immanuel Asuncion, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Asuncion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asuncion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 1 plan