A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imo Ndem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imo Ndem, Preventive Medicine/General Practice is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ndem
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ndem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndem graduated from University Of Jos.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imo Friday Ndem MD and MPH is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imo F. Ndem practice?
- Dr. Imo Ndem has 1 office location.
Dr. Imo Ndem practices General Practice and Preventive Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta General Practitioners and Augusta Preventive Medicine Specialists.