A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imo Ndem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imo Ndem, Preventive Medicine/General Practice is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndem graduated from University Of Jos.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imo Friday Ndem MD and MPH is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imo F. Ndem practice?
- Dr. Imo Ndem has 1 office location.
Dr. Imo Ndem practices General Practice and Preventive Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta General Practitioners and Augusta Preventive Medicine Specialists.