Learn more about Dr. Imran Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University Of Karachi, Baqai Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Aziz Khan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Imran Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Khan practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Psychiatrists.