A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University Of Karachi, Baqai Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Aziz Khan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Imran Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Khan practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Psychiatrists.