Dr. Imran Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 4th, 2015
They don't get any better than Ahmed. At 68 years old I've seen a few and this guy is way ahead of the pack.

March 7th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Ahmed has been my husband's doctor for several years. His bedside manner is EXCELLENT, he is caring and his diagnosis have been right on target. Due to scheduling emergency, we had to see a terrific colleague of his, Dr. Lovell. I was very impressed when we went for a followup visit, Dr. Ahmed had been fully apprised by Dr. Lovell. I was delighted the way they worked together for my husbands benefit. I am impressed the way Dr. Ahmed kept everything straight - he is a wonderful physician!

September 15th, 2010
My favorite Doc
Dr Ahmed is such a kind, caring soul, always willing to address my concerns seriously and to discuss alternative options to standard procedure when I request it. He's patient, knowledgeable, professional. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a change of doctor, who needs to leave the doctor's office with a smile, feeling cared for, and knowing that all your questions and concerns have been addressed and that if you have a long term health problem, that there's a plan in place for you.

September 13th, 2010
Dr. Ahmed is the best doctor i have ever had.
He is caring, listens and explains well. Even calls me at home to check up on me. I appreciate him so much!

October 26th, 2008
Knowledgeable, Patient, Caring, My Best Dr in 30 Years
When my primary care doctor left Sharp/Scripps and I was notified that Dr. Ahmed was my new doctor. I was very unhappy because I liked my last doctor (who was apparently "award-winning" I later found out), and I was used to him, he seemed pretty nice. I was resistant to seeing a new person, and I felt that basically, a new doctor is a new stranger I had to reveal myself to. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I was completely won over by Dr. Ahmed in a few short visits. I've stayed with him since, and hope to have him as my health advocate for many years to come. He is so kind, so compassionate, and very knowledgeable. He doesn't jump to opinions and conclusions without hearing my input, which he considers in his conclusion about my issue and next steps, whatever the issue and steps may be. We've been through half a dozen situations so far, from a lump in my arm to trying to figure out my female hair loss, to working through my blood pressure medications and their various side effects, both good and bad. I am a critical person, hypersensitive about my health, thus feeling very positive about my doctor is a new experience for me. Dr. Ahmed manages to somehow remakes the Dr-Patient relationship into a human and caring one, so that I even look forward to visiting my doctor. He even remembers the particulars of my current situation and he isn't absent minded like most/all of my overbooked physicians in the past. And I have confidence in his knowledge and his willingness to work with me towards my better health. It makes me less stressed to know he's there for me. I totally recommend him.