A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Andrabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Andrabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Andrabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrabi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Andrabi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan