A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arif
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Arif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Arif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Arif has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Arif MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Imran Arif practice?
- Dr. Imran Arif has 5 office locations.
Dr. Imran Arif practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.