A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arif
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Arif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Arif has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Arif MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Imran Arif practice?
- Dr. Imran Arif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imran Arif practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.