A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Chaudhary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Chaudhary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- St James Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran N Chaudhary MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Imran N. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Imran Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Chaudhary practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.