A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Fayaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Fayaz, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Fayaz, FACS, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Spinal Cancer
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayaz graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fayaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Fayaz FACS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imran Fayaz practice?
- Dr. Imran Fayaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Fayaz practices Neurological Surgery near Spring, TX.
See Spring Surgeons.