A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Hafeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Hafeez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafeez
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Hafeez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Hafeez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeez graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hafeez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Annapolis Center-Oakwood Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Abdul Hafeez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Hafeez practice?
- Dr. Imran Hafeez has 1 office location.
Dr. Imran Hafeez practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Family Physicians.