A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Hafeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Hafeez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeez graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Hafeez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Annapolis Center-Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Abdul Hafeez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran A. Hafeez practice?
- Dr. Imran Hafeez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imran Hafeez practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Garden City, MI.
See Farmington Primary Care Doctors and Farmington Family Physicians.