A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Haq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Haq, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haq graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Ul Haq BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imran U. Haq practice?
- Dr. Imran Haq has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imran Haq practices Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.