Dr. Imran Haque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imran Haque?

Best of the best

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Very devoted to patients, often gives his personal time to insure outstanding medical care

Patient

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Haque is the best doctor that I've ever had. He and his staff are very professional and are always willing to go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Haque has been my family doctor for over five years. He has always taken the time to listen and to treat my concerns with such care. Best doctor in town!

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I look forward to seeing Dr. Haque & the staff, I have always felt right at home, welcome, know they care about my feelings, health..Dr. Haque has always taken his time to listen to me, is concerned, he cares. I highly recommend him to others & have several times..I know I am in the best of hands in his care...

greatest doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Haque is the most kindest man and Dr.that I have ever visited. He has the best bed side manner of any Dr. That I have ever encountered. He always does what is best for his patients. I was recently very sick. I was at Randolph hospital icu for six days and was then transferred to Baptist hospital. In Winston salem, where I had to stay in icu for six more days. If it wasn't for dr. Haque having me transferred, I don't think I would have lived. I owe my life to this wonderful doctor. There is not another doctor that can come close to being as great of a doctor as he is.

Best in Asheboro

Posted on February 15th, 2015

You couldn't do better than Dr. Haque.

Rev.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Haque is a very passionate Doctor about the health of his patients and goes beyond the call of duty when it comes to their health!

Dr. Haque is a great Doc. but his front desk staff is terrible!

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Meaning they do not call when your prescription is ready for pick up it might be 8 days later if you are the one who calls to find out and if you do call they act like you are bothering them and you will be lucky if they even call the prescription in 7 days later still have none of my prescriptions called in, lucky I'm not on nitro glycerin! I am always wondering what are they going to pull next? it is ALWAYS a hassle when dealing with the front desk, they are rude and inconsiderate, chronic gossipers and Laurel is so nosy she talks way too much and she is terribly inconsiderate, she reads private med records and gives out info to other patients like app. dates things that certain patients were seen for FACT! and if she likes you the Doctor might get the info you leave for him, She left my paperwork shoved in a cubby hole for a month not without reading it first right in front of me MY private info?? then you didnt give it to the Doctor?? NOT your business Laurel and you have a creepy stare you creep me out. I thought I could at least see a Doctor in peace. But Dr. Haque is a very good Doctor and he is very kind Laurel needs to go Doc! and half your other staff my prescription was purposely not called in this has happened a couple of times they are bringing you down they could careless about you! very unprofessional last time no call when prescription was ready this time prescriptions never called in 7 days later you all should be ashamed!

THE BEST

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Really like the man. I know patients he sees who can't pay and does his best to meet their needs. He is warm and kind to them. don't know many doctors who are as compassionate and caring. Most of all he is extremely intelligent.

I TRUST THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

DR.HAQUE IS A WONDERFUL DR. AT FIRST HE SEEMS A LITTLE SHY, BUT EACH TIME YOU SEE HIM AS A PATIENT HE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND GIVES HIS ALL TO HIS PATIENTS. I HIGHLT RECOMMEND HIM . HE AND HIS STAFF GET 5 STARS FROM ME. I TRUST THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE. IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS CONCERN WITH YOUR HEALTH, HE WILL MAKE TIME TO CONSULT WITH YOU. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE COMMENTS ON DR. HAQUE.

Dr. Haque gives me the time I need with him.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I always get the time I need with the doctor. The lab is a little slow but better to be slow and have things correct than to be fast and all mixed up. The nurses are ALL the best. I have been seeing Dr. Haque for quite some time and do not have any plans to change. Thank you Dr. Haque. Vickie

Posted on June 8th, 2012

carelessly gives out sample medication without first checking patient records for known allergies.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Having worked with Dr Haque at RH, I have first hand experience with him. He is kind and caring and works very hard to meet the needs of his patients and their families. Sometimes his patientsare those that other physicians will no longer treat because these patients are noncompliant and many times are chronic pain patients who are already addicted. Having worked in medicine for many years I can tell you that there are many many patients who are legally addicted to drugs.Dr Haque is not the one who started the process, he gets the patients that are addicted but their doctor will no longer continue to perscribe renewals on these meds. Trying to detox addicts whether they are legal or not is one of the most difficult things to do.It causes patients and families to blame everyone but themselves. Certain people have addictive personalities and are more susceptible than others. My heart hurts for them but it is so wrong to blame Dr Haque. I believe his weakness is wanting to help when he should just turn away. He doesn't deserve the humiliation he has had to go through. He made enemies with the wrong persons who want revenge.I believe this investigation will clear him as well it should.