Dr. Imran Iqbal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Imran Iqbal?

Lupus

Lupus

Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.

Have you seen Dr. Imran Iqbal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 6th, 2017

Very rude and impatient. I did not feel comfortable during my visit with him. His comments were very sharp and cutting.

June 22nd, 2016

First Visit

This was my first visit to this doctor and visit overall was satisfying. He talked with me and listened to what i had to say. He wasn't in a hurry and made me feel valued. Have no complaints for now.

April 15th, 2016

Worst Experience I've Ever Had With A Doctor

Very rude and impatient. Made me feel as if I was wasting his time and not giving him the answers he wanted to his questions. I work in the medical field and have never had an experience with a doctor who is as apathetic as this one. He asked me a question that had nothing to do with my medical care whatsoever and when I looked at him weirdly he told me never mind and not to answer it. His MA was extremely nice and I felt he did a thorough physical exam however I do not think I will return. I've never left a doctor's office feeling as offended and frustrated as I was with him. I would rather have a kind and compassionate doctor who actually listens to my concerns.

January 15th, 2016

Don't waste your time and money

I did not feel that Dr. Iqbal took my past medical history and my current labs results into account when making a diagnosis. He does not spend time with his patients enough to know exactly what is going on. I felt he did not listen to me, and just kept writing prescriptions for medication that did not help. I wasted money and time with this doctor. I would not recommend him.

January 14th, 2016

I do not recommend.

He told me he does not deal with the back but fibromyalgia. Well that's sucks for the arthritis I have in my back. Will not go there again.

November 20th, 2015

Excellent, trustworthy doctor. Truly engaged into what issues you are having and dedicated to help you to feel better. Answers questions honestly and openly. Respects your time and stays on schedule as best as possible. Highly recommend this doctor.

April 2nd, 2014

RN

I wish I would have read the reviews. I left his office crying. Very uncompassionate. Not sure why he is a doctor. He needs to change careers! I found a good rheumatologist at UTSW that actually diagnosed me and treated me properly and I am now on the right treatment. Dr. Iqbal is icky!

August 15th, 2013

physcian Attitude and the Co-pay collection policy

After my husband has been seeing Dr. Igbal for at least a year and a half his rheumatoid arthritis has not been in remission. My husband was on Enbral by previous MD, (whom moved out of the country) and was in remission. Dr. Igbal changed him to Cimzia and it does nothing! On first visit Dr. Igbal was plesent and friendly but on every visit sience then he has walked in the room appearing angry and distracted. We are on limited income due to my spinal cord injury and being on disability after 25 years as registered nurse. On my husbands last office visit I had made previous arangements with this office to make $40 co-pay in 2 weeks. When he arrived he was informed that he must pay NOW. So, he was not allowed to see the doctor! He left and is without ANY of his meds. He is in a lot of pain and experiencing the debilitating extreme fatigue that comes with uncontroled rheumatoid.

April 21st, 2013

Horrible Doctor !!!!!!!

This is a warning to all future patients think twice before contacting this office the doctor is a awful!!! He has no respect for a women completely dismissed my questions treated me like I was less than him. I will be looking for a professional doctor and No Longer returning to this awful place. If I had the option to put a negative star believe me I would HORRIBLE service. I hope my review will help future patients from coming in.

August 30th, 2012

Unsymathetic as they come

One of the most uncaring doctors I've ever come across. His staff has the same attitude.

August 29th, 2011

I liked him. He made me was very candid with me about my condition and listened to my concerns about medications. My experience with him was great. The office staff, however, were rude and very disorganized.

April 11th, 2011

Just Misunderstood

Dr Iqbal is a fantastic doctor. Yes, he scared me to death the first time I saw him. But he is just all business until you get to know him. I feel like he saved my life. I was suffering with RA and he kept telling me to hang in there. Eventually I hit the right drug. He totally knows his stuff which is the most important thing about a doctor to me. I have recommended many people to him. A bubbly personality - no. A competent professional - YES!