A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Khan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran Khan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran Khan practice?
- Dr. Imran Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Imran Khan practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.