A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imran Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imran Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imran Ahmed, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ahmed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imran M Ahmed MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imran M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Imran Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imran Ahmed practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists and Bronx Psychiatrists.